As of June 28, 2021, Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Philadelphia has closed. CTCA® continues to care for and serve patients at our locations in Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix.
- If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
- If you are a patient and need to obtain medical records, please visit the www.myCTCA.com Patient Portal. You can also call 770-400-6100 for medical records needs.
- If you would like to become a patient or refer a patient, please call 888-552-6760.
- If you are a former employee with questions, please contact Corporate Talent/Human Resources CorporateTalent@ctca-hope.com.
- For any other general questions or to be directed to the appropriate person, please call our main switchboard at 800-294-8333.
It has been an honor serving our patients and the Philadelphia community for the past 13 years, and we thank you for your partnership throughout that time. To reach the former CTCA local chiropractic director please visit: www.sklarchiro.com