Ambler Pennsylvania Area
What we are looking for:
• Someone who is interpersonally aware, resilient and humble.
• Someone who is passionate about health and helping others achieve their health goals through Chiropractic Care.
• Someone who has willingness and motivation to learn new things in a fast-paced and busy environment.
•Someone who is creative and has an innovative mind.
•Someone who is a clear communicator.
• Someone who believes the body was designed to heal and the best way to achieve health is through Chiropractic adjustments.
• Someone who is willing to participate in the growth of the practice.
Ideal Candidates are (or are willing to be):
*Diversified full spine and activator and Cox flexion distraction (it's very important that both practitioners are able to practice the same techniques)
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited program.
• Current state of Pennsylvania license to practice.
• Knowledge of current industry Trends and state and federal requirements.
• Comprehensive knowledge of injuries, conditions and treatments.
• Understanding of stretches, exercise, therapies and dietary changes that may help patients manage their overall health.
Benefits, Compensation and Responsibilities
Benefits include : Base salary with potential bonus has to be earned. Coverage of all licensure expenses, malpractice insurance, and continuing education cost. Marketing costs of new practitioner.
Compensation: $46,000. Annually (plus very attainable bonuses)
Monthly Bonuses: offered in addition to base salary above the base. Bonuses are based on collections / production above what is being done currently in the office now.
•Review patient's medical history •Evaluate the patient's needs to learn about injuries or identify health concerns and create a plan for treatment or management
•Provide patients with tips to improve their lifestyle, including nutrition, exercise plan and stretches.
•Using tests such as x-rays, ultrasounds and MRIs last CT scans to better understand patient's condition.
•Tracking patient information, keeping detailed records of conditions and care •Ability to analyze patient conditions based on observations and medical testing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry-related software.
• Excellent communication, listening and problem-solving skills and commitment to providing the best possible care •Accurate and thorough charting is necessary, we use medisoft for our billing software. We use Autodoc software for charting our SOAP note / narrative writing software.
•Our Clinic is open M-F, 8-7 and Saturday 9-12 (Associate Position will be 4 1/2 of these days)
please send your resume with cover letter and why you'd be an excellent fit