Are you a chiropractor (or about to graduate) looking to set your early career in the right direction?
Then keep reading to see if you’re a fit for our team.
Our clinic is seeking an Associate Chiropractor who wants to help people, have fun, AND learn how to run a successful practice in the process.
This isn’t just a job where you see lots of patients, grow our clinic, collect your paycheck (which is pretty good by the way), and eventually burn out. Our goal is to partner with you for your future, and mentor you to have your own practice some day. We have a proven track record of associate success.
Don't be someone else's trial and error.
What you get if you work with us:
● Competitive base pay ($60,000 first year)
● Second year pay raise
● Paid malpractice
● One week paid vacation in your first year
● Health insurance (including vision and dental)
● Travel to seminars
● Short/long term disability
● Great hours 3 full days and 2 half days
● A super fun culture where you are part of a team, and not a “junior” member
What you don’t get if you work with us:
● Burnt out
● Looked down on
● All the patients the clinic owner doesn’t want to see given to you
● A slew of personal injury and worker’s comp cases (this is less than 10% of our patients)
● Used to just generate money
What you need to have:
● Licensed chiropractor in Pennsylvania or actively pursuing licensing
● Skilled in patient treatment and consultations
● Desire to be an integral part of a wellness team with a focus on collaborative care
● Teachable and eager to learn
● Outgoing and friendly with a wide variety of patients
● Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
● Reliable transportation
We are a family-oriented practice that takes care of adults, youth, pediatric, prenatal, and sports injury patients. With top-notch customer service, state of the art equipment, motorized adjustment tables, digital x-ray, laser, and decompression, we believe you’ll be proud to work here.
If you are looking to help a lot of people, have a lot of fun, and be a financially successful doctor with a purpose, then Finn Chiropractic is the place for you.
Enjoy the security of a reliable income, no stress of overhead or staff management, all while living in an affordable city. We have great schools and wonderful parks with fun things to do for singles or families.
If our clinic sounds like a place you want to work (and learn!), please email your CV to email@example.com or call Dr. Finn for a quick chat to see if we’re a good fit. (724) 272-3308.