We are seeking an experienced and energetic Lead Chiropractor to join us as an important part of our growth plans. If you are dedicated and ambitious, we are an excellent choice to help grow your career. At PAPR you will also have the opportunity to learn how to run an independent medical facility.
We have 6 centers located in the Philadelphia metro market focusing on chiropractic and physical rehabilitation. Our offices are staffed with Chiropractors and Assistants, and we have 2 medical doctors on staff. Our treatments focus mostly on personal injury and rehabilitation, but we are planning to grow into additional patient types and treatments.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Excellent interpersonal skills which are essential in building relationships with patients.
– Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load.
– Ability to empathize with patients who are in pain as well as a strong desire to help improve their quality of life.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
– Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-edge care.
– Communicating effectively in order to explain and maintain a customized patient treatment plan.
– Creating an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and focused attitude.
– Ability to listen carefully and respond in a way that is understandable to the average patient.
– Our ideal candidate possesses 3+ years of experience but new graduates are welcome.
– Pennsylvania Chiropractic License and Adjunctive Procedures required.
Work Hours & Benefits
– 401K with employee match
– Yearly performance-based bonus
– Potential for weekly, monthly and quarterly performance incentives
– 2 weeks PTO to start
– Allowances for continuing education and conference attendance (depending on experience)
– Opportunity for professional progression
– Paid expenses: medical license(s), specialty society dues, and membership fees (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Yearly contract
Work Hours: M – F, 8:45-6:00. Lunch 1 – 2.