Associate position available in Philadelphia. This is a great opportunity for a new or seasoned chiropractor. Our practices primarily see patients injured in motor vehicle or work related accidents.
PA Pain & Rehab is an accident and work injury group in Philadelphia, PA. Our team approach, expertise, convenience, and excellent patient-centered care sets us apart from others. We provide chiropractic care for injuries caused by work-related accidents, car accidents, and personal injuries. Our staff is dedicated to providing our clients with a positive experience in our office and taking care of their needs.
Experience is always helpful in this area but we will train on all of our systems. We have a very positive work culture and we strive to give our patients exceptional service and a great experience while they heal from their injuries. A good candidate for us is someone who is personable and has the ability to have rapport with patients and co-workers. If you or someone you know is looking for a very competitive salary and the opportunity to help a lot of people.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Chiropractor in one of our 6 locations. The candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and treating patients with spine and soft tissue injuries. We also incorporate passive and active care such as physical rehabilitation and therapeutic exercise to help speed up the healing process.
We maintain a fast-paced, fun and flexible work environment that places a lot of value on its employees. You will be primarily responsible for working with patients and helping them with their chiropractic and rehabilitation needs. The key to thriving at our office is to be knowledgeable, curious, and of course, possess an attitude geared towards helping other people.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Excellent interpersonal skills which are essential in building a professional relationship with patients.
– Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load.
– Ability to empathize with patients who are in pain as well as a strong desire to help improve their quality of life.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
– Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-edge care.
– Must have the dexterity and strength to perform adjustments and manipulations on patients.
– Communicating effectively in order to explain and maintain a customized patient treatment plan.
– Creating an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and focused attitude.
– Pennsylvania Chiropractic License and Adjunctive Procedures required.
Work Hours & Benefits
– 401K with employee match
– Yearly performance-based bonus
– 2 weeks PTO to start
– Allowances for continuing education and conference attendance (depending on experience)
– Opportunity for professional progression
– Paid expenses: medical license(s), specialty society dues, and membership fees (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Yearly contract
Work Hours: M – F, 8:45-6:00. Lunch 1 – 2
Compensation: Very comptetive compensation based on experience.