Need Health Insurance - for yourself or your practice?
Need Business Benefits?
Want a Better Return on YOUR PCA Dues Investment?
Group Health Insurance for PCA Members - Click here to login, then click on "Resources" and search for "PCA Group Health Insurance (Medova)" to find out what you need to do.
THIS IS A PCA MEMBER BENEFIT - no quotes will be given to Non-Members.
Other Benefits for 2018...
- Premier Membership - This membership includes Convention registration, Annual dues, up to 12 CEs, Act31, access to the State of the Profession phone call with the Executive Committee plus all the benefits of Regular membership!
- PCA's Newest Business Member, ExpiTrans, offers Credit Card Processing services. Click here to see what ExpiTrans has to offer.
PCA has many other Business Members and Strategic Business Partners that offer special discounts/deals to PCA Members only. Click here to see all of our Business Affiliates.
- Need a place to purchase office supplies but don't want to pay the annual fees? Look no further, PCA is offering our members their very own Staples Business Advantage account. You will receive all the benefits that PCA receives to include Price Matching guarantee, next day shipping at no cost to you, and Preferred Partner Discounts. Call PCA to get you a personalized Staples link and start saving now!
FREE access to PCA's Insurance Committee and General Counsel
- Receive assistance in insurance-related issues, concerns, and questions
- Having issues with reimbursement? Our Insurance Committee and General Counsel can help
- Have an audit, legal issue, or question? Our General Counsel is there for you
Be a part of Chiropractic advocacy
- Help shape the future of the profession in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Monitor the Pennsylvania General Assembly in Harrisburg to protect your financial and clinical interests
- Stay informed on the state of Chiropractic
- Work to keep legislators aware of the proven benefits of Chiropractic and to safeguard your patients' rights to choose and have access to Chiropractic care
- Support PCA's Political Action Committee (PAC) and PCA's Legal Fund, designed to support Chiropractic through the court system
Reduced members-only prices on CE seminars & events
- Save up to $300+ on PCA sponsored continuing education (half the price of regular membership!)
- Save enough money to cover the cost of membership in attending just two seminars as a PCA member
- Save at least $100 in your registration for the annual convention
Special PCA member-only deals with PCA's Strategic Business Partners and Business Members
- Billing Services, Consulting Services, EHRs, Credit Card Processing, CBD products, Legal Services, Medical Equipment, Supplements, Website Services, Marketing Services and Laser Products
Save money on promotional and sale items
- Only PCA members receive reduced rates on items for purchase through the PCA--like the 2018 coding books
Join a network of support
- Never face audits or insurance companies alone
- Join THE association that stands for Chiropractors and is led by Chiropractors
- Find out what is impacting all Pennsylvania DC's and what may be impacting your practice
- Join the fight for your patients' rights to choose Chiropractic care in all health insurance plans and ensure fair reimbursements for provided services
PCA is the largest PA association for Chiropractors where ALL philosophies of Chiropractic are welcomed and fit naturally within the PCA. The Chiropractic profession can only be as strong as its professional associations—membership counts! PCA has become THE incubator for innovators, with the goal being to creatively secure the profession for decades to come:
- Co-founded the East Coast Associations Independent Providers Network (ECAIPN) to represent your interests with insurers
- Formed multi-provider collaborations with health professionals to fight for legislation and regulations that help level the playing field for providers
- Engaging all levels of state government, including health, human services, insurance, labor & industry, veterans’ affairs, and more.
- Initiated and passed Act 39 of 2015- The Fairness in Copayment Act
- Initiated and passed Act 146 of 2016- limiting retroactive reviews and recoupment demands
- Advocating for Any Willing Provider legislation
- Fighting for DCs and against so called Workers Comp system “reforms”