The award-winning Pittsburgh Marriott City Center effortlessly blends style & substance in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, near Heinz Field (Steelers) and across from PPG Paints Arena (Penguins).
- Expansive, well-designed meeting spaces, including a massive ballroom that will host 40+ vendors both Saturday & Sunday
- Heated indoor pool & state-of-the-art 24 hour fitness center
- Valet as well as self-parking in attached garage, so you never have to worry about finding parking in the city!
- Multiple dining options, including:
- Steelhead Brasserie & Wine Bar offers a trendy ambiance & exceptional cuisine
- Crafted North, Pittsburgh's most exciting cocktail destination
- Many other dining options nearby that can be found HERE
Check out the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center's website here for more info
A total of 12 CE to be earned this year with an incredible lineup of speakers for both chiropractors and staff!
- Carlo Ammendolia, DC, PhD - Successful Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (LSS)
- Kevin Wong, DC - Practical Spinal & Extremity Adjusting
- Tim Bertelsman, DC, CCSP, FACO - Managing LBP and Lower Extremity Disorders
- this is the first of 5 courses that PCA is providing that fulfills the fifty "live hours" required toward a DACO certification!
- KEYNOTE: Bill Esteb - How To Care Without Caring Too Much
- Staff/Unlicensed Personnel Program: Tom Ventimiglia, AA, DC, Dean of Postgraduate & Continuing Education at NYCC
MORE INFO ON SPEAKERS & PROGRAMS COMING SOON!